Thursday 7 May 2015

Expat employer looking maid

Employers should ask themselves, “Given my temperament, work environment and work terms and conditions, would any helper take up my job offer? This is not very different from staff recruitment in an office environment. Employers are looking for the best staff possible and Helpers are looking for the best job offer possible. Housemaid job vacancies in the Philippines.


Post your ad for free if you are offering housemaid jobs.

We are looking for a maid. Staying in Seksyen 1 PJ. How to proceed further if an employer refuse to accept resignation? from employers who wish to hire a domestic helper Employers pay HK$for a basic listing and helpers can contact employers directly.


Employers : Adding a WhatsApp number allows helpers to contact you quickly without registering on this site. I am urgently looking for an expat employer for transfer. I am good at cooking,cleaning your house and taking care of your young Children.

Please contact me immediately. AsiaXPAT - Find a Foreign Employer Agency is the number one resource for finding a full or part-time domestic helper in Hong Kong! Our team interviews hundreds of domestic helpers in Hong Kong who attend our office each week ensuring that their site bio is an accurate and up to date. Employers : While this section is free to browse, we highly recommend placing an ad with your specific requirements in our Helper Wanted section.


I’m a part time on call maid can also work for a longest time. I have been experienced working with an expat as part time maid. Hoping for your kind considerations.


Employers must also provide free food or a food allowance of not less than HK$0per month. The Expat Forum has a channel dedicated to household staff looking for work, and expat families can post ads. Find to your questions in the Kuala Lumpur forum. Blogs, pictures, forum Kuala Lumpur on expat.


Maids, helpers and employers , please use Classifieds. Is a full time live in maid my only option? A lot of domestic helpers are working in Hong Kong, Singapore or Dubai and it’s sometimes challenging for them to find a new job. HelperPlace is a facilitating platform which connect helpers and maids to a new employer.


We never charge helpers.

Is it time for you to search a new employer ? I hope magustuhan nyo ang share kong ito at may mapulot kayong kaalaman sa video na ito. My current employer is a German-Filipina, they have kids aged and they also have dog. I always bake with the kids, play with them, go somewhere like zoo,park,playgrounds and swim with them. I am looking for a new family that can treat me good and as a person with respect coz i respect also my employer. Hiring a Filipino Maid: Things to Look for in a Maid Agency in Singapore Hiring a maid in Singapore through reliable maid agencies is the safest and the most practical option for your family.


Dear Employers ,I am helping my sister to look for a helper job in Singapore. Looking for direct hire, no agent or agency please. She is ex-Singapore helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts